Welcome to Gluten-Free Wednesdays – a blog carnival of gluten-free eating ideas. You can add your link and browse the others below, but first here are few things that might interest you.
$50 Gift Card Giveaway
That’s right. Last week there was a gift card giveaway, and this week there’s another one! I’m giving away a $50 American Express card from Lifetime television. They have a new show which premiered last Monday that foodies like you are sure to enjoy. Learn more about Supermarket Superstar and enter the giveaway here.
A monthly menu plan for August is available for free. Find out how to download it in this week’s gluten-free menu plan post.
Last Week’s Highlights
There were so many great recipes last week, but I decided to highlight a few chocolate ones!
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes – Simply Living Healthy
- Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream – Sandi’s Allergy Free Recipes
- Grain Free Dipped Madeleines – Real Food Forager
- Peanut Butter Cups – Simple Country Home
Plum Crumbles – This is a guest post from Kim of Cook IT Allergy Free
If you get this post by email, remember to click over to the site later in the day or sometime tomorrow to see what great ideas have been gathered here.
- Keep the links to gluten-free eating ideas (recipes, reviews, menus)
- If you’re new, please read the guidelines.
- Leave a link back (I will not highlight any recipes that do not link back.)
- Thanks for participating!
Note: I may choose to use your submitted photo if sharing your link on Facebook or highlighting it in next week’s post. If you have a problem with that, please let me know.