Hi and welcome to Gluten-Free Wednesdays! Thanks for everyone’s concern for my finger last week. It’s healing nicely, but is still tender and difficult to type with. Thankfully, it’s only my pinky so I’m getting by alright.
Thanks for joining this blog carnival of gluten-free eating ideas. Before adding your link, please look at the carnival section below. If you’re here to get ideas, just click on the links below and be sure to come back on Thursday to see what else has been linked up.
Last Week’s Highlights
- Ice Cream Sandwiches – Peeling Back the Onion Layers
- Chipotle Mashed Sweet Potatoes – Gluten Free Easily
- Ice Cream Sandwiches – Live Free, Gluten Free
- Zucchini Rice Casserole – Tessa the Domestic Diva
If you get this post by email, remember to click over to the site later in the day or sometime tomorrow to see what great ideas have been gathered here.
- Keep the links to gluten-free eating ideas (recipes, reviews, menus)
- If you’re new, please read the guidelines.
- Leave a link back (I will not highlight any recipes that do not link back.)
- Thanks for participating!
Note: I may choose to use your submitted photo if sharing your link on Facebook or highlighting it in next week’s post. If you have a problem with that, please let me know.