July is here and hot weather along with it for many of you. I bet there will be a few cool summer recipes and 4th of July ideas linked up today. I can’t wait to see them!
Monthly Menu Plan
July’s menu plan is available for download. To get your free copy simply subscribe to this blog via email or RSS. The download link will show up at the bottom of each article in your email or feed reader.
Best Gluten-Free Pasta
Last week I took a poll on Facebook of people’s favorite gluten-free pasta. You can see the results in my post Best Gluten-Free Pasta.
Gluten-Free in the News
Gluten-Free in the News is a post I publish every other week with links to online articles related to being gluten-free.
Last Week’s Highlights
- Cookie Truffles – I’m a Celiac
- Simple Dairy Free Ice Cream – Transformed by Food
- Peanut Butter & Chocolate Banana Bites – The Knoxville Holts
- Summer Cherry Slaw – Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Healthiness
Watermelon Avocado Basil Salad – A guest post from Johnna of In Johnna’s Kitchen
If you get this post by email, remember to click over to the site later in the day or sometime tomorrow to see what great ideas have been gathered here.
- Keep the links to gluten-free eating ideas (recipes, reviews, menus)
- If you’re new, please read the guidelines.
- Leave a link back (I will not highlight any recipes that do not link back.)
- Thanks for participating!
Note: I may choose to use your submitted photo if sharing your link on Facebook or highlighting it in next week’s post. If you have a problem with that, please let me know.