Hi everyone! I hope you’re staying warm. We’re gearing up for more snow. I keep thinking, and then forgetting, that I need to clean my oven during this cold weather. It’s also a good time to defrost my chest freezer. But, here I sit blogging and watching the Olympics while snuggled under a blanket. 🙂
Thanks for joining me and participating in Gluten-Free Wednesdays. I look forward seeing what you have to share with us this week.
Valentine’s Day Desserts
If you’re looking for some homemade chocolate treats that your Valentine will love, here’s my roundup of Valentine’s Day Desserts.
Last Week’s Highlights
- Creamy Avocado Dip – Nourishing Faith and Family
- Zucchini Hemp Banana Bread – Gluten-Free Cat
- Buffalo Chicken Mac n’ Cheese – Jcooksglutenfree
- Authentic Mexican Enchiladas – The Peaceful Mom
If you get this post by email, remember to click over to the site later in the day or sometime tomorrow to see what great ideas have been gathered here.
- Keep the links to gluten-free eating ideas (recipes, reviews, menus)
- If you’re new, please read the guidelines.
- Leave a link back (I will not highlight any recipes that do not link back.)
- Thanks for participating!
Note: I may choose to use your submitted photo if sharing your link on Facebook or highlighting it in next week’s post. If you have a problem with that, please let me know.