Hi everyone! I hope your week is going well. If you’re like me, you’re starting to think about Thanksgiving. I’m sure you’ll find some great ideas at this carnival of gluten-free eating ideas! I have a few suggestions for you too (see below).
Whether your sharing a link or just browsing, thanks for stopping by!
Gluten-Free Menu Plan
This week’s menu plan is chock full of ideas. Even if you don’t follow the plan exactly, you might incorporate some of it into your menu this week.
Gluten Free AND Healthy
Last week in my Gluten Free AND Healthy series, I wrote about intermittent fasting. If you don’t know what that is, stop by and find out. If you are familiar with intermittent fasting, I’d love to hear your experience.
Last Week’s Highlights
- Pumpkin Muffins (egg free) – Kitchen Stewardship
- Vegan Pumpkin Chai Latte – Veggie Quest
- Chai Spiced Winter Squash Soup with Bacon – A Healthy Determination
- Baked Polenta with Pasta Sauce & Cheese – Elegantly, Gluten Free
If you get this post by email, remember to click over to the site later in the day or sometime tomorrow to see what great ideas have been gathered here.
- Keep the links to gluten-free eating ideas (recipes, reviews, menus)
- If you’re new, please read the guidelines.
- Leave a link back (I will not highlight any recipes that do not link back.)
- Thanks for participating!
Note: I may choose to use your submitted photo if sharing your link on Facebook or highlighting it in next week’s post. If you have a problem with that, please let me know.