Happy Wednesday! We had some great fall looking recipes linked up last week. I can’t wait to see what you have to share this week.
Weekly Menu Plan
Have you seen my new menu plan format? You’ll love it! View this week’s gluten-free menu plan.
Gluten-Free AND Healthy
In last week’s post in this mini series, I talked about exercise. Find out what exercise helped me feel stronger and healthier in less than 10 minutes a day.
Last Week’s Highlights
- Pumpkin Caramel Swirl Brownies – Ricki Heller
- Pumpkin Whoopie Pies – Fairy Wings and Pixie Dust
- Apple Spice and Maple Scones – My Little Jar of Spices
- Mini German Apple Pancakes – Annumography
If you get this post by email, remember to click over to the site later in the day or sometime tomorrow to see what great ideas have been gathered here.
- Keep the links to gluten-free eating ideas (recipes, reviews, menus)
- If you’re new, please read the guidelines.
- Leave a link back (I will not highlight any recipes that do not link back.)
- Thanks for participating!
Note: I may choose to use your submitted photo if sharing your link on Facebook or highlighting it in next week’s post. If you have a problem with that, please let me know.