Welcome to Gluten-Free Wednesdays. I hope you are all staying warm. We’ve had some pretty cold weather here in Maryland this month! It’s hard to believe January is almost over and Super Bowl Sunday is almost here. Not that I’m a big football fan. I’m not and my husband and boys are not big sports fans, but we do watch the Super Bowl.
Super Bowl Recipes
This week I’m sharing a recipe that would be great for Super Bowl watching, and last week I shared a round up of gluten-free Super Bowl eating ideas.
This week’s gluten-free menu plan includes enchiladas, chowder, biscuit crust pizza, and more.
Last Week’s Highlights
- Nacho “Cheese” Dip (Vegan) – Waldorf (Inspired) Moms
- Buffalo Chicken Soup – The Cutting Back Kitchen
- Apple Pie Muffins – Whole Food Mom on a Budget
- Browned Butter & Sea Salt Rice Krispie Treats – My Lamp is Full
If you get this post by email, remember to click over to the site later in the day or sometime tomorrow to see what great ideas have been gathered here.
- Keep the links to gluten-free eating ideas (recipes, reviews, menus)
- If you’re new, please read the guidelines.
- Leave a link back (I will not highlight any recipes that do not link back.)
- Thanks for participating!
Note: I may choose to use your submitted photo if sharing your link on Facebook or highlighting it in next week’s post. If you have a problem with that, please let me know.