Happy Wednesday! I hope you’re all having a great week. Thanks for stopping by and participating in this carnival of gluten-free eating ideas.
You can view this week’s menu plan in an online magazine format.
The last of my 2013 recipe roundups is a compilation of miscellaneous recipes including sauces, beverages, and snacks.
Last Week’s Highlights
- Paleo Maple Nut Porridge with Banana – Tessa the Domestic Diva
- Easy Beef Jerkey Using Ground Beef – Allergy Free Alaska
- Grain Free Short Bread – Real Food Forager
- Jicama A Versatile Vegetable –Gluten Free A-Z Blog
If you get this post by email, remember to click over to the site later in the day or sometime tomorrow to see what great ideas have been gathered here.
- Keep the links to gluten-free eating ideas (recipes, reviews, menus)
- If you’re new, please read the guidelines.
- Leave a link back (I will not highlight any recipes that do not link back.)
- Thanks for participating!
Note: I may choose to use your submitted photo if sharing your link on Facebook or highlighting it in next week’s post. If you have a problem with that, please let me know.