November is here, and it’s the biggest food month of the year! Thanksgiving is a time of food traditions in many families, and we don’t like to let go of that just because we’re gluten free.
Whether you’re looking for a traditional dish made gluten free or maybe something a little bit new and different to add to the dinner table, I hope you’ll find some delicious gluten-free recipes for this year’s Thanksgiving feast at this blog carnival. It will remain open for two weeks, so be sure to check back for new entries.
Next Recipe Fix
There will be another Gluten-Free Recipe Fix on December 9 with a holiday theme. September’s carnival had a theme of Back to School and Fall Recipes. Be sure to check that out if you didn’t already.
The co-hosts for this recipe fix are Shirley and Lynn
- Linda – Blog Updates, Facebook, Pinterest,
- Lynn – Blog Updates, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Google+
- Shirley – Gluten Free Easily & All Gluten-Free Desserts
Blog Updates, Facebook, Pinterest,
Here are a couple of my recent Thanksgiving recipe, but I have more in my Thanksgiving roundup.
All entries must be a gluten-free recipe. If it is a recipe with gluten-free options, those options must be listed in the recipe ingredients, not simply elsewhere in the text of the post.
Entries should fit within the theme of the carnival (Thanksgiving Recipes)
- Entries that do not follow the above guidelines will be deleted.
- Linking up indicates you are giving permission for us to share your submitted photo and your link via social media.
- While all of the links in this carnival should contain gluten-free ingredients, please verify that for yourself. In particular, people have differing opinions on what brands they consider safe. Keep this in mind as you view the recipes. In particular, I am concerned about the new gluten-free Cheerios. You can read my thoughts on that here.