It’s been a while since we had a Gluten-Free Recipe Fix and what better reason to have one than fall! It’s time to put apples, pumpkins, and other fall foods to good use. It’s also time to pack school lunches and snacks and have ready-to-go breakfast foods on hand.
This carnival is a way for bloggers to share their gluten-free recipes that fit the theme so people can find great recipes all in one place!
- Shirley – Blog Updates, Facebook, Pinterest,
- Chrystal – Blog, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram
- Cassidy – Blog Updates, Facebook, Pinterest,
Upcoming Recipe Fixes
Thanksgiving is the biggest food holiday of the year, so we’ll be having a recipe fix in early November to share your Thanksgiving recipes and then one in early December for Christmas/Holiday recipes.
These recipes are all paleo, which means they’re not real high in carbs and are great for back-to-school breakfasts and snacks.
- All entries must be a gluten-free recipe. If it is a recipe with gluten-free options, those options must be listed in the recipe ingredients, not simply elsewhere in the text of the post.
- Entries should fit within the theme of the carnival (Back-to-School and/or Fall foods)
- Entries that do not follow the above guidelines will be deleted.
Linking up indicates you are giving permission for us to share your submitted photo and your link via social media.
While all of the links in this carnival should contain gluten-free ingredients, please verify that for yourself. People have differing opinions on what brands they consider safe. Keep this in mind as you view the recipes.