- 3/4 cup sorghum flour
- 1/4 cup millet flour
- 1/2 cup potato starch
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons oil
- 1 cup sour milk (1 Tb. vinegar + enough milk to = 1 c.) or 2/3 cup almond milk
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flours, starch, sugar, salt, and baking powder with a whisk.
- Add the eggs, oil, and milk. Let it sit for a minute and thicken while you heat a skillet or griddle.
- Put about 1/4 cup batter onto the hot skillet for each pancake. Let them cook a minute or 2, checking the bottom to be sure they don’t burn. Turn them over and cook about a minute more.
- Add your favorite toppings and enjoy!
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/gluten-free-pancakes-2/