This week’s gluten-free menu plan includes cold weather food like soup, easy weeknight meals like taco rice, and fun food like pizza casserole. I hope it makes your week go a little more smoothly.
The recipes in this menu plan are all gluten free. I also provide suggestions for dairy free and grain free diets for those who are interested.
- Chicken Scampi with steamed broccoli – This recipe takes a little time and is a good weekend meal. For grain free, omit the pasta or use zucchini noodles.
- Beef & Pepperoni Soup with Bread Balls and salad– The bread balls are made from tapioca starch and are grain free.
- Taco Rice with veggies and dip – For dairy free, use a cheese sub such as Daiya. For grain free have a taco salad.
- Crock Pot Pineapple Cinnamon Chicken with quinoa and green beans.
- Fish Cakes with rice and green beans – The fish cakes recipe will need a little tweaking to be grain free. It calls for hummus chips which are not grain free. Or make this salmon cakes recipe using the potato flakes in place of bread crumbs.
- Pizza Casserole with salad – Use a cheese substitute for dairy free. I don’t have a good grain free option for this unless you use a grain free pasta.
- Waffles with Sausage, Bacon or Ham
- Lemon Rosemary Muffins (grain free)
- Homemade Sausage (grain free)