You’ll find delicious meal ideas in this week’s gluten-free menu plan.
Weekly Gluten-Free Menu Plan
- Zucchini Scramble with Multi-Grain Apple Muffins – In our area, zucchini plants can keep producing well into fall time. This is a great way to use them.
- Chicken Parmesan, Salad – Serve this chicken Parmesan with gluten-free pasta or squash “noodles.”
- Beef Tacos – On taco night, I like to line up lots of options. Some eat hard shells, some soft, and some have taco salad.
- Chicken& Brown Rice (Slow Cooker), Steamed Brocoli
- Fish Sticks, Oven Fries, and Veggies with Dip
- Pizza, Salad
- Hamburger (or Sausage) & Spinach Quiche – Can be made with or without a crust.