There is an Irish restaurant near us with a gluten-free menu, and they serve a shepherd’s pie that my husband and son really enjoy. So with St. Patrick’s day this week, I’ve included a shepherd’s pie recipe. It is grain free and can easily be made dairy free.
The recipes in this menu plan are all gluten free. I also provide suggestions for dairy free and grain free diets for those who are interested.
- Chicken Cacciatore, Rice, and Salad – Omit the rice for grain free and thicken with arrowroot starch.
- California Pilaf and Green Beans Almandine – For grain free, substitute slow cooker beef and green beans.
- Shepherd’s Pie and Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Chicken Enchiladas and Salad – For dairy free, use a cheese substitute or omit cheese. For grain free, substitute taco salad.
- Tilapia with Tomatoes (or other white fish), Broccoli, and Quinoa
- Cheeseburger Fries, Veggies & Dip – For dairy free, use a cheese substitute.