March is here and hopefully some warmer weather will be along soon. But it’s still winter and cool enough to enjoy the beef stew and vegetable soup that are included in this week’s gluten-free menu plan.
The winter vegetable soup can be served as a side vegetable dish or you can add cooked sausage to make it a main course meal.
The beef and bean casserole uses tater tots. There are some gluten-free options at the store including Ore Ida and Alexia. Just be sure to read the label.
Baked salmon is one of our favorites, but any fish will work. I prefer to use wild caught fish which I buy frozen. Just thaw first and then follow the instructions.
This menu plan provides you with six main dish dinner recipes and ideas for what to serve with it. Also included are a breakfast, side dish, and dessert recipe. Rearrange the recipes as needed to fit your schedule, or use the ideas to supplement your own meal plan.
This Week’s Menu
- Beef and Bean Casserole – serve alone or with a side salad
- Baked Chicken Breasts – serve with roasted red potatoes or mashed cauliflower and steamed broccoli
- Baked Macaroni and Cheese – serve with green beans almandine
- Beef Stew (Slow Cooker) – serve with salad and drop biscuits
- Baked Salmon – serve with oven fries and roasted Brussels sprouts
- Spaghetti & Meatballs – serve with salad