Here’s the menu plan for this week, beginning with Super Bowl Sloppy Joes and ending with a filling breakfast for dinner.
Weekly Gluten-Free Menu Plan
- Slow Cooker Sloppy Joes with Hamburger Buns – Delicious Super Bowl food that you can put together early in the day and have ready at game time.
- Baked Chicken Kiev – Try pairing it with roasted or mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli.
- Beef & Bean Casserole – An all-in-one meal.
- Chicken Cacciatore (Slow Cooker) with rice and a salad.
- Pork Chops with Rice and Quinoa Pilaf and vegetables
- Pizza Casserole (can use a cheese substitute) and Salad
- Almond Meal Pancakes with turkey bacon and fresh fruit