Happy New Year! Life is really busy here with another son getting married soon, but it’s all exciting. And things will slow down soon enough. Especially when life is busy, it’s helpful to have a plan for meals. I hope this gluten-free menu plan helps you.
The recipes in this menu plan are all gluten free. I also provide suggestions for dairy free and grain free diets for those who are interested.
Gluten-Free Menu Plan – Dinner Ideas
- CP Beef & Vegetable Soup with salad and drop biscuits. – For grain free, use arrowroot starch in place of the rice flour and omit the corn. Substitute coconut flour biscuits.
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken, mashed cauliflower or potatoes, and green beans almandine.
- Mexican Lasagna with salad – For dairy free, omit the cheese or use a dairy free substitute. For grain free, make a taco salad.
- Crock Pot Split Pea Soup with Bread Sticks – Omit the bread sticks for grain free.
- Spanish Rice with Sausage and steamed broccoli – For grain free, substitute quinoa for the rice.
- Pizza with veggies and dip – For dairy free, omit the cheese or use Daiya cheese substitute. For grain free, try zucchini pizza.
- Hamburger Spinach Quiche – For dairy free, omit cheese and use a milk substitute. For grain free, make the quiche without a crust (it’s still great) and use arrowroot starch in place of the corn starch.