Here’s the menu plan for this week. I don’t eat the biscuit crust pizza these days (since I’m eating low carb), but my family loves it. I like that it’s a quick homemade crust.
The salmon cakes are a favorite pantry meal. I keep canned salmon on hand for those nights when I haven’t made it to the grocery store and I’m out of protein for dinner. Try putting different seasonings in it.
Gluten-Free Menu Plan
- Salisbury Steak, Potatoes with Onion, Garlic and Dill, Green Beans Almandine
- Whole Chicken (Oven, Crock Pot, or Rotisserie), Rice and Quinoa Pilaf, Peas
- Chicken & Broccoli Chowder, Bread Sticks
- Crock Pot Beef & Vegetables, Salad
- Salmon Cakes, Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Coconut, Brussels sprouts
- Biscuit Crust Pizza, Salad
- Sausage with Apples & Onions, Focaccia Bread, Veggies and Dip
Monthly Menu Plan