Welcome to another week of sharing great gluten-free eating recipes and ideas. Before we get started I have a few things that might interest you.
- If you have celiac disease, and in particular if you have problems with ongoing symptoms, it would be worth looking into the CeliAction Study.
- If you live near an ALDI, don’t miss my $50 gift certificate giveaway with two winners!
Last Week’s Highlights
Most clicked link from last week: Homemade Gluten Free Bread from The Non Dairy Queen
My Picks: Blueberry Coffee Cake from What the Fork Food Blog
Grain Free Rhubarb Crumble from Gluten Free SCD and Veggie
- Keep the links to gluten-free eating ideas (recipes, reviews, menus).
- If you’re new, please read the guidelines.
- Leave a link back to one of the co-hosts. (I will not highlight any recipes that do not link back.)
- Thanks for participating!
Note: Linking up indicates you are giving permission for us to share your submitted photo and your link via social media or in next week’s post if it is selected as the most popular post for the week or featured as a highlight.