Gluten-Free Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free flour mix (I used 1/2 cup sorghum 1/2 cup sweet rice, 1/2 cup potato starch)
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup butter (cold)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 1 3/4 cups instant gluten-free oats (or run them through the food processor for a minute or two to make them more like instant oats)
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, xanthan gum, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and sugar.
- Using a pastry blender, cut in the butter until crumbly.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix until everything is moistened.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Makes about 4 1/2 dozen cookies.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/gluten-free-banana-chocolate-chip/