Here is another example of the kind of tasty treat you can make with my multipurpose pastry dough. My family really likes these. They are like individual apple pies, and make a perfect dessert or snack. Of course, I hope you will experiment and try other fillings.
- 1 recipe pastry dough
- 2 large baking apples
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Peel, core, and chop the apples pretty.
- Combine the apples, cinnamon, and sugar.
- Roll the pastry dough and use a bowl to cut it in circles about 7 – 7 1/2 inches in diameter.
- Place some of the apples on half of each circle.
- Fold the dough over and press the edges together.
- Place it on a baking sheet and prick the top of the dough with a fork several times.
- Bake at 350 degrees 15 – 20 minutes or until lightly browned on top.