Fried Cabbage with Sausage
- 1 head green cabbage, cut in bite sized chunks
- 3 Schublig sausages (or other large sausage), cut diagonally
- Pinch of garlic powder
- Pinch of onion powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 - 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Fresh parsley for garnishing
- In a skillet with olive oil, fry sausages to desired crispness. Set aside.
- In the same skillet, discard some oil/fat but retain about 1 tablespoon. Add cut cabbage. Season with garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper. Mix well. Cook cabbage until soft to the bite.
- Turn off heat and add in cooked sausages. Mix well.
- Transfer to a serving platter and garnish with fresh parsley.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/fried-cabbage-with-sausage/