Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter or other nut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of salt (or more depending on the saltiness of your peanut butter)
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips (Enjoy Life chips are dairy free)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together with a fork the peanut butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla, and baking soda.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets and bake for 10 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/flourless-peanut-butter-cookies/