I have a confession to make. I love mayonnaise. I don’t know why, but I do. So when I was recently give the opportunity to try Sir Kensington’s new line of mayonnaise, I was happy to do it.
Sir Kensington has a new Non-GMO Project Verified mayonnaise line – Sir Kensington’s Gourmet Scooping Mayonnaise. Available in Classic and Chipotle flavors, both mayo’s feature sunflower oil, cage free eggs and are gluten-free.
They taste great, too. I’m not a big fan of spicy food, but I like mixing a little bit of the chipotle mayo with some classic mayo when I make something like chicken salad. If you’re a fan of chipotle seasoning, you’ll love it!
Sir Kensington has a fish tacos recipe to share with us today that uses their chipotle mayonnaise. It’s a perfect summer meal.
Fish Tacos Con Crema Kensington
- 1/4 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 6 Tablespoons Sir Kensington's Chipotle Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 pounds red snapper fillets
- 8 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 2 cups cabbage, shredded
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Combine crema ingredients in a bowl, mix evenly and set aside.
- To prepare tacos, combine cumin, coriander, paprika, red pepper, and garlic powder. Sprinkle spice mixture evenly over both sides of fish fillets.
- Place fish on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake for 9 - 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily. Place cooked fish in a bowl and break into pieces.
- Heat tortillas on stovetop and divide fish evenly among them. Top each with 1/4 cup shredded cabbage and 1 Tablespoon crema.
Courses Main Dish