This is a very easy gluten-free dinner, and my kids rave about the chicken. I usually have a bag of frozen chicken breasts in my freezer. They are nice to use when I need a simple meal.
The last time I checked, Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix was gluten free, but always read ingredients. You could also make your own dressing mix. Check out this recipe from Allrecipes. Rand dressing contains dairy, so if you are dairy free, simply omit it and use only Italian dressing or a vinaigrette.
Favorite Chicken Breasts
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Olive oil
- Italian salad dressing
- Gluten-Free Powdered Ranch dressing mix (optional for dairy free)
- Put a little Italian salad dressing and a little olive oil in the bottom of a rectangular baking dish.
- Place the frozen chicken breasts in the dish and add a little of the salad dressing and olive oil on top.
- Sprinkle the chicken pieces liberally with powdered ranch dressing mix.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 – 1 hour or until done. If using chicken that is not frozen, your baking time will be much less.
You can buy powdered Ranch dressing mix in packets. I have a container I get at BJ’s Wholesale which is more economical. Remember to check the ingredients of your salad dressings to make sure they are gluten-free.