I was cleaning up when I came across this recipe that I clipped from a Woman’s Day magazine. I decided to fix it for lunch. My youngest son shared it with me, and we both liked it. The picture is taken before I added salt and pepper. It definitely needs some seasoning, and next time I might try adding some dill or Italian seasoning.
Egg & Potato Skillet
- potato, diced
- onion, chopped
- zucchini, diced
- cooking oil
- salt & pepper
- Heat some oil in a skillet.
- Add the diced potato and chopped onion. Saute until almost done.
- Add the diced zucchini and cook until almost tender.
- Add about 1 Tablespoon of water, break an egg (or more) on top, cover, and cook until the eggs are done, about 5 – 7 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Courses Main Dish