Coconut Flour Biscuits
Author: Linda Etherton
Recipe type: Bread
- In a small bowl, whisk together the coconut flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a larger bowl, beat together the coconut oil, eggs, and honey, using a hand held mixer.
- Add the flour mixture and beat until well mixed.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet. Shape into disks approximately ¼ inch thick and 2½ inches in diameter. The will spread a little, but I fit 12 on one large cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400 for 12-15 minutes until golden brown on top.
- Makes 12 biscuits.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/coconut-flour-biscuits/