- ½ pound fresh cranberries
- 2 apples, peeled and cored
- 2 Asian pears, peeled and cored
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup fresh orange juice
- 1 Tablespoon orange zest
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- ¼ cup chopped toasted walnuts
- Chop the cranberries, apples and pears in a food processor. Move to a bowl.
- Add the cinnamon, juice, zest, and honey and stir well.
- Place in a serving bowl and top with the toasted walnuts.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/cranberry-salad/