Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Coconut
Author: Linda Etherton
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil (or other cooking oil)
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Grease a jelly roll pan or baking sheet.
- Peel the sweet potatoes and chop into approximately ¾ inch cubes.
- Add the coconut oil and toss to coat.
- Add the cinnamon and salt and toss again.
- Spread the potatoes in the greased pan and bake for 20 minutes or until tender.
- Use a spatula to turn the potatoes. Drizzle evenly with the honey and sprinkle the coconut over top.
- Return to the oven and bake another 5 – 10 minutes. Be careful not to let it burn.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/roasted-sweet-potatoes-with-coconut/