Pineapple Cinnamon Chicken (Slow Cooker)
Author: Linda Etherton
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple
- ⅓ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 pounds chicken pieces
- Stir together the pineapple (with juice), honey, and cinnamon.
- Grease the inside of your slow cooker.
- Add a layer of chicken pieces and top with half the pineapple mixture.
- Add the remaining chicken pieces and pour the remaining pineapple mixture over everything.
- Cook on low for 6 – 8 hours or high for 3 – 4 hours.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/pineapple-cinnamon-chicken-slow-cooker/