Green Bean Scramble
- ½ pound fresh green beans
- 1 cup chopped spring onion (or onion of choice)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried basil or dill (or other herb of choice)
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil (or oil of choice)
- 1 pound ground beef
- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup water
- salt & pepper to taste
- Wash, trim and cut the green beans. Steam them until desired tenderness, but don’t overcook them.
- In a large skillet, cook and crumble the ground beef. Drain.
- Remove the ground beef to a bowl and keep warm.
- Melt the coconut oil in the skillet. Add the onion and garlic and cook until tender. Remove to a bowl.
- Beat the eggs and water together in a bowl. Add to the skillet along with the basil or dill. Cook and stir to scramble the egg.
- Add the beef, onions and garlic back to the skillet. Stir to combine and heat through.
- Add the green beans, salt, and pepper to taste and toss.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/green-bean-scramble/