Author: Linda Etherton
Recipe type: Breakfast
Serves: Makes ~16 large Belgian waffles
- Combine the flours, starches, baking powder, baking soda, salt, sugar, and xanthan gum in a large bowl.
- In a medium sized bowl combine the milk, oil and eggs.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and whisk together. Batter can be slightly lumpy. Let the batter sit for about 5 minutes while you preheat your waffle iron.
- Pour onto a hot waffle maker. My waffle iron makes the large Belgian waffles, and I cooked them 5 minutes.
- Remove and top with syrup, fruit, and/or whipped cream.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/multi-grain-waffles/