Dairy-Free Coconut Chocolate Ice Cream
Author: Linda Etherton
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 cans (14 oz.) coconut milk (full fat)
- 1 small box instant chocolate pudding
- ¼ cup agave nectar
- Empty the cans of coconut milk into a bowl. use a spatula to get all the fat off the lid and can sides.
- Whisk the pudding into the milk for about a minute.
- Add the agave (or sugar) and whisk/stir until combined.
- Turn on your ice cream maker and add the mixture. Churn for about 20 minutes.
I have a 1½ quart ice cream maker. If yours is smaller you may need to cut the recipe in half.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/dairy-free-coconut-chocolate-ice-cream/