Recipe type: Main
Serves: 4 - 6
- 1 small onion
- 3 small zucchini
- 2 Tablespoon millet flour (or other gf flour)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried basil or dill (or other herb of choice)
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil (or oil of choice)
- 1 pound ground beef
- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup water
- salt & pepper to taste
- Chop the onion.
- Cut the zucchini in half lengthwise and then slice it.
- Add the flour to the zucchini slices and toss to coat.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet and stir-fry the zucchini, onion, and garlic with the basil or dill until the onion and zucchini are tender.
- In a separate skillet, brown the ground beef and drain.
- Combine the beef and vegetables in one skillet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Beat the eggs with the water (or milk) and pour it over the mixture in the skillet.
- Heat and stir until the egg is set.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/zucchini-scramble/