Layered Chocolate Cake Dessert
Author: Linda Etherton
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 recipe chocolate cake (any chocolate cake will do)
- 1 small box chocolate pudding
- 1 small box vanilla pudding
- 1 large container whipped topping
- 1 – 2 Heath candy bars, chilled
- Bake the cake and cool.
- Make the pudding according to package directions, combining the chocolate and vanilla.
- Break half the cake in pieces and put it in the bottom of a large rectangular dish. You could also make this in a trifle bowl.
- Put half the pudding on top by dropping spoonfuls of it, then spreading it around with the back of the spoon.
- Spread about half the Cool Whip on top of the pudding. You might not need to use half the container, but use enough to cover everything well.
- Repeat layers.
- Chop the candy bars and sprinkle on top of the last layer of Cool Whip.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/layered-chocolate-cake-dessert/