Spinach Dip (Dairy Free)
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach or 10 ounces fresh spinach
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- ¾ cup plain coconut milk yogurt (or regular yogurt)
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon dried dill weed
- ¼ teaspoon dry oregano
- Cook and drain the spinach, squeezing out excess water by pressing it against the sides of a colander with a spatula.
- Place the spinach in a bow and snip into it with a pair of kitchen scissors so there are no long stringy pieces of spinach. (Even frozen chopped spinach needs this step.)
- Combine the spinach and the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Chill for two hours or more before serving.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/spinach-dip-dairy-free/