Dairy-Free Cream Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1½ cups Mimiccreme (unsweetened)
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon corn starch
- 3 Tablespoons cold water
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, heat the coconut oil until melted.
- Add the olive oil, Mimiccreme, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning.
- Heat and stir until hot.
- In a small bowl or cup, stir together the corn starch and cold water. Add to the skillet and stir to combine.
- Heat and stir until bubbly and slightly thickened.
- Stir in salt and pepper to taste.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/dairy-free-cream-sauce/