Chicken, Noodle & Vegetable Soup
Author: Linda Etherton
Recipe type: Soup
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped or shredded
- 3 carrots
- 10 ounces frozen green beans
- 6 ounces gluten free linguine or spaghetti
- ½ medium onion, diced
- olive oil
- basil (or other seasoning)
- salt & pepper to taste
- Heat the broth and water to a boil.
- Slice the carrots and add them with the onion and green beans.
- Return to a boil and add the linguine, broken into thirds. Cook until the pasta is done and the vegetables are tender.
- Stir in the chicken, oil, and seasoning.
- Place everything except the oil and seasoning in the pressure cooker. Peel or scrub the carrots, but leave them whole. Break the green beans if they are long. Break the linguine into thirds.
- Using high heat, bring the pot to high pressure and cook for 3 minutes.
- Quickly release the pressure by running cold water over the pot.
- Remove the carrots and slice them, then add them back to the pot.
- Stir in the oil and seasonings.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/chicken-noodle-vegetable-soup/