Author: Linda Etherton
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 12 ounces fresh cranberries
- 3 medium apples, cored
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded
- 1 small red onion
- ½ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup apple juice
- 3 Tablespoons fresh cilantro, minced
- 2 Tablespoons canned green chilies
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- Tortilla chips
- Finely dice the cranberries, apples, red pepper, and onion.
- Combine in a serving bowl and add the sugar, juice, cilantro, chilies, and lime peel. Stir well. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
A food processor is easiest, but you can certainly chop the ingredients by hand.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/cran-apple-salsa/