Roasted Butternut Squash
Author: Linda Etherton
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 2 pounds cut butternut squash (about 1 inch cubes)
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- herbs to taste (I used sage & thyme)
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Place the squash in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle the squash with salt, pepper, and herbs and toss again.
- Put the squash on a baking sheet or pan and bake about 30 minutes until soft, stirring once or twice.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/roasted-butternut-squash/