- 4 - 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 package gluten-free Italian dressing mix (the kind you add to vinegar & oil)
- 2 Tablespoons gluten free soy sauce
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- Place all ingredients in a gallon size freezer bag. Squeeze out any excess air and freeze.
- When ready to use, break up the contents of the bag so it can be placed in a crock pot.
- Cook on low for 6 - 8 hours or high 3 - 4 hours.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/italian-chicken-what-can-i-eat/