Author: Linda Etherton
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- ½ cup catsup
- 2 Tablespoons mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a large skillet, brown the beef and sauté the onion. Drain.
- Add the catsup, mustard, salt and pepper and mix.
- Stir in the cooked rice and heat until hot through.
- Sprinkle the cheese over top, or mix it in.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/cheeseburger-rice-what-can-i-eat-thats/