Beef & Rice Dinner
Author: Linda Etherton
- 1 cup uncooked brown rice (I used basmati)
- 1 – 1½ pounds ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 – 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 12 medium mushrooms, sliced
- olive oil
- Cook the rice.
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef and drain the fat. Remove the beef to a bowl.
- Add a little olive oil to the skillet and sauté the onions.
- When the onions are about half done, add the mushrooms. Sauté until tender.
- Move the onions and mushrooms aside and add the garlic. Sauté for about 1 minute.
- Add everything to the rice and toss to combine the ingredients.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/beef-rice-dinner-whats-for-dinner/