Cucumbers and Dill
Author: Linda Etherton
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 4 cups sliced cucumbers
- ¼ cup cider vinegar
- ¼ cup water
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon dried dill weed
- Slice the cucumbers thinly, but not paper thin.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and stir to dissolve the sugar and salt.
- Pour over the cucumbers and refrigerate for several hours. (The cucumbers can be served immediately, but are better after a few hours.)
- Remove from the liquid to serve.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/cucumbers-and-dill/