Author: Linda Etherton
Recipe type: Bread
- In the bowl of your mixer, combine the dry ingredients (sorghum flour through yeast).
- Add the olive oil and egg whites and mix to incorporate.
- Add the vinegar and most of the water. Beat for 2 minutes, adding the remaining water if needed to make a soft dough.
- Spoon the dough onto the pan and carefully shape with a spatula. Because the dough is soft, it will go through the small holes in the pan. Don’t press hard when shaping.
- If you like, you can brush the top with beaten egg white.
- Use a sharp knife to cut several slits in the top of each loaf.
- Place the pan in a cold oven on a middle rack. Turn the oven on to 425 degrees and begin timing for 30 – 35 minutes.
- Cool the loaves on a wire wrack before slicing.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/gluten-free-french-bread-recipe/