Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bars
Author: Linda Etherton
Recipe type: Dessert
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ½ cup sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1½ cup gluten-free flour mix (I used Bette’s mix)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups gluten-free oats
- 1½ cups chocolate chips
- With your mixer, cream together the butter and sugars.
- Add the peanut butter and mix well.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and beat well.
- Mix in the flour mix and baking soda.
- Stir in the oats and chocolate chips.
- Spread into a greased 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- Cool before cutting.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/peanut-butter-chocolate-chip-oat-bars/