Author: Linda Etherton
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 recipe [sugar cookie dough
- 8 ounces vanilla coconut milk yogurt (or 8 oz. cream cheese + ¼ c. sugar + ½ tsp. vanilla)
- Fresh fruit and berries
- Prepare the sugar cookie dough according to directions and chill.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Using a rolling pin and/or your hands, press the dough onto a 12 inch pizza pan.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes until light golden brown.
- Cool completely, at least 30 minutes.
- Wash and cut a variety of fruits and berries.
- Spread the yogurt over the cookie crust. If using cream cheese, beat it together with the sugar and vanilla, then spread on the crust.
- Place the fruit on top of the yogurt in a decorative pattern.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/fruit-pizza/