Pineapple Cranberry Salad
Author: Linda Etherton
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple
- 2 small packages raspberry jello
- 16 ounces whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- ⅓ cup chopped walnuts
- Drain the pineapple, reserving the liquid.
- Add enough water to the liquid to measure 2 cups. Pour into a medium sauce pan. Bring to a boil and remove from heat.
- Add the dry jello and stir until dissolved.
- Add the cranberry sauce and stir until blended.
- Refrigerate about 1½ hours until thickened but not set.
- Stir in the pineapple, chopped apple, and chopped walnuts. Pour into a 6 cup mold that is sprayed with cooking spray.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Turn the mold onto a serving plate.
I have used a bundt pan in place of a jello mold.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/pineapple-cranberry-salad/