- 1¼ cup cornmeal
- ½ cup sorghum flour
- ¼ cup tapioca starch
- ¼ cup potato starch
- ¼ – ½ cup sugar (depends on how sweet you like it)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoons xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk (almond milk works well)
- ⅓ cup oil or melted butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease a 8 x 8 inch baking dish or use a 10 inch cast iron skillet.
- In a medium bowl combine the cornmeal, sorghum flour, tapioca starch, potato starch, sugar, baking powder, xanthan gum, and salt.
- In a small bowl combine the eggs, milk and oil.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ones and stir just until moistened.
- Pour into the prepared dish and bake about 25 minutes until the top is firm.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/comforting-corn-bread/