Breadsticks (Dairy Free)
Author: Linda Etherton
Recipe type: Bread
Serves: Makes approximately 12 breadsticks
- Grease a large baking sheet.
- Cut ½ inch off one corner of a quart size plastic bag.
- In the bowl of your mixer, combine the sorghum flour, starches, xanthan gum, onion and garlic powders, salt, sugar, and instant yeast.
- Add the milk substitute, oil, and vinegar and beat on medium speed for 1 minute.
- Add the dough to the plastic bag, pressing the dough into the cut corner and twisting the bag closed behind the dough. Squeeze the dough onto the baking sheet in 6 inch long ropes.
- Brush the tops with the beaten egg white.
- Place the baking sheet into a cold oven and set the temperature to 400°. Begin timing when the oven is turned on and bake about 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve warm.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/breadsticks-dairy-free/